- All Items
- water based ink
Fabr-Ink, Nano-dispersed aqueous dye sublimation inks (transfer and direct), provides excellent printing quality for digital sublimation applications with piezoelectric printhead printers.
Developed to offer superior image definition, Fabr-Ink utilizes vibrant colors, dense blacks and smooth tonal graduation for outstanding results across a wide variety of substrates.
• Environmentally-friendly water-based ink, No VOC’s; oxygen free.
• Bright colors with high optical density, superior wash and light fastness.
• Low consumption and extremely fast drying time.
• Printing Environment: 59°-85°F (15°-30°C) Humidity: 50% to 60%
• Storage Temperature: 5°-40°C 41°-104°F Humidity: 20% to 80%
• Curing Temperature: 160°-200°C (Available in low energy 90°-110°C)
• Consistent, batch to batch STS guaranty Delta-E 0.5
• Formulated to work with all available Printheads: EPSON®, Ricoh®, Fuji®, Dynamic®, Panasonic®; and Kyocera®.
• Substrate Compatibility: Polyester, Nylon, Polyamide, Plastic, Wood, Ceramic, Aluminum, Glass, Garments, towels, flags, banners.
• Available colors: Extra Black, Black, Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, Light Cyan, Light Magenta, Orange, Green, Violet, Pink, Blue, Red, Fluorescent Yellow, Fluorescent Pink, Fluorescent Orange.
• Packaging: 1 Liter Bottles • 19 Liter Jugs • 190 Kg Drums • Bags with Chip.